etsy :: favourite

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org



you are the number

etsy :: lertsis

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

THE DOLL I KEPT TO MYSELF



I am quite ashamed to say this but well, this doll was supposed to be given to my friend as a birthday present. I got this doll when I went to the north of Thailand around 3 weeks ago. I intended to get this for my friend but after I went back home and took a look at the doll, mann, he is just irresistible! You can do lot of stuff with the doll. The best part is that you can dance or make he dances! He's got long legs and long arms. He can make a brilliant dancer!

The person who makes this doll has cancer. So she spends her time making this doll to earn more money. 
She's quite talented. You can tell she really put effort in doing this. I will definitely buy more of the dolls If i get a chance to go there again.

I just love it!

Sorry, Orn
I can't let you have it.

No comments: