etsy :: favourite

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org



you are the number

etsy :: lertsis

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

THE PORTRAIT



I had stopped blogging for quite a long time. Due to my laziness and stuff. But today, I have a whole free day so I started to do some sketches which I have finished quite a lot and you will probably see some in my shop pretty soon.

But a portrait showing here is a portrait of someone I'm really into now. I'm quite proud of it because every time I do the portrait, it always turned out really suck and doesn't look alike "at all". But for this one, it's quite similar to the real person. Well at least, me for one know who the portrait is. haha

2 comments:

.girl ferment. said...

very cute!
My package has not arrived yet, but I am sure it will soon. Thanks for checking out my blog.
xx

Serendipity Collections said...

I don't know who this person is, but I LOVE the portrait!

Jana