etsy :: favourite

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org



you are the number

etsy :: lertsis

Friday, January 18, 2008

MundoGominola



Today, I just by chance got into a chat room in etsy and met one of my customer who bought my "apple notebook". She's from Spain and she also has a shop in etsy too. But it seems like she doesn't list all of her illustrations. But when I visited her blog spot, OMG, I'm just surprised!!. 

She's really talented so I urged her to list more of her illustrations in the shop because they are just wonderful.

Check out her shop and blog spot here.

2 comments:

Karen said...

hi Lertsis,

Thanks for coming round to my blog. Yours is really funky. I am not a frequent blogger though I try to do so as much as I can (before amnesia sets in). Welcome to bloggers' world, you'll have fun reading others' and writing your own's!!!!

Regards,
Karen

glasfaden said...

Yes, Mundo's work is truely amazing. I love her style too.