etsy :: favourite

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org



you are the number

etsy :: lertsis

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

My not so perfect keychain




Finally, I have finished my very first own doll-keychains!!
I'd longed to do the dolls for a long time but with due to my laziness, I kept postponing. It might because I thought that silk screening would be too troublesome. I hate all the complicated processions. Until I have recently discovered the new technique from my friend. I can't really remember what this technique is called but it's very easy and real fast. It's just like printing on the fabric directly. Although the color might fade but I think it's worth it since you got full-colored doll as an outcome!!
But again, due to my very lack of sewing skills, I couldn't make these two dolls perfectly. They are my "serious" dolls I made by myself. But I'm pretty sure after keep redoing and keep practicing (can be up to 10), I would learn how to make it perfectly. So now, these dolls are mine!!! Well, I don't dare listing them in the shops. Who would buy it anyway??!!
So if you have any comment or suggestion on these dolls, please do post it.
I would love to read them!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE em!