etsy :: favourite

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org



you are the number

etsy :: lertsis

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Paper vintage bag


Finally, it's time for me to start my own blog after reading from other's for a while!
I've been making some handmade notebooks and some illustrations for postcards and sell it in etsy and dawanda quite a while. Not really popular though -__-!. But I still have passion! And what I always wanted to make is doll. And yesterday, I finally had a time to go buy some fabric to make some dolls. My focus was on cotton, plain white. I had been walking for a while, went in and out of the shops until finally, I came to this shop, old style and very dark. They only sell cotton fabric for lining. The price here's quite reasonable so I bought 1x1 M of white cotton.
And what came to my surprise was when the seller handed me the stuff, in a paper bag!!! I finally found someone using paper bag (in the market) because every time I buy stuff, I only got plastic bag. It's so global warming-trend! I'm just happy and the bag's so so so vintage, old style and classy, just like the one in my childhood time.

No comments: